Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The Help

I don't want to jinx anything yet, but I think I finally found the "New Girl."  In fact, I'm so hopeful that I'll actually give her a name - we'll call her "Kimmie."  Let's just hope that she lasts long enough for me to talk about her again.


I found her in the weirdest way too - she was recommended by a customer.  Turns out she was doing housekeeping for this guy, and he eventually discovers that she used to do massage therapy before moving here.  Typical story too - followed her boyfriend up here, then they break up.  She's stuck in the middle of no where with no money and ends up doing odd jobs.  


And that's when Kimmie hears about The Business.  She came in for an interview and we clicked almost immediately.  I mean, she sounds professional, responsible, and trustworthy - everything  men look for in a handjob.  


Actually, she's a very pretty, heavyset brunette (in case you were wondering).  Not that that's important to me at this point.  All I wanted was a girl who could tell time and didn't have a drug addiction.  Instead I got a professional masseuse with a sense of humor and an open mind.  


Hey - that's pretty much how I got started in The Business.  So I gave Kimmie a chance and explained to her how it works around here.  She said it's pretty much what she's done before, except for that little bit at the end.  I suggested that she just pretend she's on a first date with a guy and it's going really really well.  "That's not the point," she says.  "I really don't know how to use my hand on a man."  


Really?  I mean REALLY?  I always thought it was pretty much a required skill in order to graduate high school.  But not for Kimmie.  She found it was easier to blow a guy than jerk him off.  I guess I could see the logic in that, but if that's the case then what was she saving for the 2nd date?


So here I am stuck with an erotic masseuse who doesn't know how to give a hand release.  What's a girl to do?  Well, I'm a professional who's been doing this for long enough, so I did what I had to do - handjob lessons.


If you think teaching someone how to jerk a dick is awkward, try being the test subject.  I took Kimmie and had her sit in the lobby during my next appointment.  25 minutes later, I cracked open the door to my room and told her to come in.  I can only imagine what was going through her mind as she walked in on her first erotic massage session.  


"John" and I were completely naked.  He was on lying on the table, but managed a "hello" when she walked in.  I told her to stand next to me at the table.  I've taught new girls before, but never really a "hands on" demonstration (pun fully intended).  I oiled up my hands and told her to pay attention.  I started off with the standard one-handed tug, using my left hand to work the shaft and playing with the balls using the right.  Best to start off slow.  My infamous double handed criss-cross technique is way too advanced for a newbie.


Kimmie just watched during that first session.  I wanted her to study a happy ending from start to finish.  It's not just the hand release she has to learn, but the whole ritual of how to initiate, perform and finish.  Some places leave the customer to clean up after themselves, but I've always found that as rather low class.  I think the cleanup afterwards is just another part of the whole experience, and if done properly, it can be very sensual and memorable for the customer.


The next session I had Kimmie actually perform the hand release - under my direction.  "Bill" didn't mind.  In fact, I think he rather enjoyed having 2 girls in the room.  BUT - it didn't go very well.  Hey - Rome wasn't built in a day, right?  Her problem was the the standard newbie mistake of jerking mechanically.  That technique may actually work  when your boyfriend is 16, but should get more sophisticated as you get older.   Eventually, I just told her to stop and I took over and finished the job.


It was Trina the following day that had a breakthrough with Kimmie.  And by breakthrough I mean she actually brought her first customer to orgasm.  Luckily, that was the hard part of the training process.  The 2nd part is just taking your clothes off, which she apparently had no problem with.  


It's been almost 2 weeks now, and she's worked 8 shifts (all supervised).  She's a quick learner, and has even got a repeat customer!  Not bad for a newbie.  So now Trina and I have actually started talking about plans for the summer.  Now a couple more girls and maybe I can retire.


CJ









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the fantasy of teaching a newbie! "It" actually moved just reading your post!
:)

Anonymous said...

Amazing post, CJ. Hand-job quality control and staff capacity building. Even kind of erotic. This blog is great.

george said...

CJ, that was hilarious. You really had me going!

cj said...

Why are people surprised when I talk about maintaining a quality service for our customers? It's all about getting the customers to come back (no pun intended). And you do that by giving them quality service and a happy ending that they won't soon forget.

I don't know if I'll end up sharing the double-handed-criss-cross since that's my money maker. But I'm sure Kimmie will find what works for her.

CJ