Thursday, August 5, 2010

Vacation!!!

No... not the TV show with all the oiled up freaks. I'm talking the real deal. I am going on my first beach vacation in 2 years now! The guy I'm kinda more or less sorta seeing, is taking me to Atlantic City for a very long weekend. So the bad news is that I may not post anything till later in the week. But I'll try to check the comments and stuff.

In the meanwhile let me fill you in on the stuff that's been happening around here. First of all, we finally started to see newbies again (THANK GAWD). After a couple months now of turning away first-timers, we're now starting to offer options to new customers that we're comfortable with. Things have seem to settled down around here after the crackdown, so we all agree it's time to get back to business as usual.

Also in the news, I got interviewed by a girl claiming to be from a "real" magazine. She asked me a bunch of questions about the "happy ending." I was kinda nervous and suspicious after the whole Playboy Radio fiasco, but I figured maybe something in writing would be safe. I don't know if she's going to plug my blog or not, but when I find out I'll give her a shout out here. I don't want to just start bragging about being quoted in a magazine article if it never ends up happening.

Plus she sounded kinda weird on the phone. Kept asking the same question over and over again. Made me wonder if she was really a reporter or perhaps a suspicious housewife. Of course I was paranoid at the time about that subject since it made for some heated discussions around here. Oh well.

So have a good weekend guys and try not to miss me too much!

CJ

8 comments:

Dave said...

So what was the question she kept asking?

pat said...

she probably wanted a money quote.

if you look at the playboy interview they always put the money quote at the front

Anonymous said...

I wish I could find your place.

Anonymous said...

hey, my names Andrew. I have a couple question for ya. e-mail me please.


Amzreh@yahoo.com

Lad Litter said...

Yours is a point of view seldom heard. No doubt you write up some home truths and dispell quite a few myths. I look forward to enjoyable reading.

Sir BL said...

Nice to hear that things are settling back to normal for you. I'm definitely curious to hear about your adventures on vacation and what kind of situations you may get into.

Anonymous said...

So tell me .... do you ever give the guy you are kinda more or less sorta seeing a massage parlor experience?

cj said...

Dave,
She kept asking "So what exactly is a happy ending?" Read my F-ing blog and she'd know!


Anon,
My email is posted in my profile. Feel free to ask whatever you want.


Last Anon,
Funny you should ask that now that my vacation is over. For now let's just say the answer has always been "no." When you're dating a guy, handjobs are not the "happy ending" they're expecting. So I really don't get to use them much in my personal life.


CJ